Climb 4 Kidney Cancer organizes events to help meet our mission of bringing more attention and awareness to patients with kidney cancer and raise money to fight this lethal disease.
There are 4 types of events, patient education/support groups, stair climbing events, rock climbing events and mountain climbing events.
We have climbed mountains all over the world trying to share stories of patients with kidney cancer. Now we’ve climbed on 5 continents. Some of the highlights include:
- US climbs Mt. Whitney 2016, Mt. Rainier 2017, Mt. Washington 2017, and Eagle Mountain 2017
- European Alps climbs of Mt. Blanc and the Matterhorn August 2016
- Australia climb of Mt. Kosciuszko 2015
- Asia climb of Mt. Fuji-San
- Mexico climb of Citlaltépetl 2018.
- Break the Bank 2018
- Break the Bank 2017
- Break the Bank 2016
- Break the Bank 2015
- Break the Bank 2014
- Break the Bank 2013