We climb to promote wellness, research, and to elevate and celebrate those affected by kidney cancer
We will keep climbing 4 kidney cancer until we reach the summit and there are no more kidney cancer patients to climb 4.
1. 100% of all donations and 100% of net earnings go to kidney cancer research and advocacy*
2. Promote healthy outdoor lifestyles to prevent cancer and cancer recurrence
3. Tell patient stories through stair climbing, rock climbing and mountain climbing events around the world
4. Use the symbolism and imagery of climbing to elevate and celebrate those affected by cancer
5. Prioritize research that explores the connection between wellness and cancer prevention and treatment
Just Keep Climbing
Together We’re Infinitely Strong
Climb 4 Kidney Cancer is a division of Team8, a 501-c non-profit organization. Join us as we tell stories of patients around the world to bring attention to this often overlooked cancer. We are based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We are in need of volunteers please email us at email@example.com. Our logoattempts to capture some of these ideals
We climb to promote wellness, research, and to elevate and celebrate those affected by cancer
Chris Weight, Julie Card, Nathan Honson, Elise Whitehill, Molly Reppenhagen, Laura Johnson, Sandy Schmitz, Debi Harman, Mike Cofrin
Team8/Climb 4 Kidney Cancer Organization and Commitment to Donated Dollars
We cannot meet our goals without the help of many, many wonderful volunteers or Team8s (teammates) as we like to call them. Volunteer and become our Team8. See the organizational structure and look for opportunities to volunteer. We are committed to maximize your contributions so that they go where you (and we) want them to go. We commit that 100% of donations from individuals go to Cancer Research.* No board member is paid for serving on the board. Your donations do not pay for travel for climbs we do around the world either. These are all self funded climbs. We also commit to donate 100% of net proceeds of all climbing events.
*Some corporate donations are given to support specific programs or events, but 100% of private/individual donations and corporate donations stipulated for research will go to research funding.